If you are a central station and wish to be involved in our partner program, please reach out to us through one of the contact methods in the Contact Us page or complete the form to the right and someone will contact you right away.
Let us show you how to gain additional RMR opportunities with very little effort and no upfront costs. If you are currently providing 800 services to your alarm dealers today why not add KeepYourIP™ to your existing portfolio of services and promote the ability to move clients as needed when and if they decide to change.
Even if you decide not to participate in our partner program you should look at working with KeepYourIP to control your dependence on ISP’s (Internet Service Providers) to a minimum. Also ask about how other central stations are using our services for redundancy like BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) between locations or ISP’s.
Benefits for a Central Station:
- By having your IP and controlling it through our online portal you will be able to reroute your alarm signals from your IP receiver to another IP receiver at another location in less than 15 minutes in the event of a disaster.
- If you choose to change your Internet Service Provider you will be able to do so without having to bring inconvenience to your alarm dealers or the cost of sending technicians out to change to the new IP provided by your ISP.
- Bringing Value to your company and to your alarm dealers like you do today with 800 services. Ownership and control is key.
- To bring consistency to your communications budget for you and your alarm dealers, because unlike 800 numbers, IP isn’t usage sensitive or distant sensitive. You can put as many alarm panels on our IP addresses without incurring any extra cost. There is no tax, set-up fee, or installation charges.
KYIP’s service works with most ports available. The list below gives the most common ports in use today:
- GPS Gate – 1721
- Videofied – 888
- Bosch – 7700, 7701
- Surgard – 3060, 3061, 3062, 3063, 3064, 3070, 3071
- DMP – 2001
- Paradox – 16000, 16001
- OH/Interlogix – 9999
- Napco – 5001
- AES – 7070
- Teldat – 5050
- Teldat A1087 – 80
- Bold UC – 13001
- Sureview – 8195
- Immix – 25
- Visonic – 5001/7565
- Protégé GX System Controllers – 22000
- Elk – Provided by Surgard
- GE – 9999, 8991-8995
- Telular – Provided by Surgard
- Uplink – Provided by Surgard
- Xtralis/Adpro – 15000-15200